Android is the most popular mobile OS. The Google Play Store has had over 1 million Android Apps published, and over 50 billion Apps downloaded. In developer survey, it has been found that 71% of mobile developers develop for Android.
So, if you are a novice programmer and want to build your career as an Android Developer or you have a wonderful innovative mobile app idea and want to turn your innovation into reality.
This is the perfect course for you!
Join this course for Android Application development training and engineer yourself with the nuts and bolts of Android programming. The course consists of a wonderful collection of 150+ video tutorials with downloadable complete source codes and assignment for future reference.
Develop your Android Application with IDE Eclipse and Android developers’ favorite IDE Android Studio.
Get an added advantage of Java Basic if you are an absolute beginner in Android.
Who should take this course?
1. Geeks who always want to learn codes
2. Novices who want to build a career in Android Development
3. Professionals who want to handle Android projects
Basic knowledge of C++ or Java Basic
- 172+ Videos
- Source code will be available on demand
- Become a skillful and professional Android Developer
- Develop Advance Android Application
- Handle Android projects with ease
- Clarify your concepts from the instructor
1. Java Refreshment (1)
2. Introduction to Android Technology (17)
3. Activity Life Cycle (1)
4. User Interface Components (22)
5. SDCard (9)
6. Intent (7)
7. TabHost (3)
8. Menu (1)
9. Working with Fonts (1)
10. AsynTask (3)
11. Preferences (10)
12. Services (6)
13. Web Services (4)
14. Checking Internet Connection (1)
15. BroadCastReceiver (2)
16. Displaying Bitmap Efficiently (2)
17. Notification (5)
18. Time and Date Picker Service (8)
19. SMS (3)
20. SQLite (17)
21. Media (4)
22. Media Controller (4)
23. Gestures (2)
24. Dialog (6)
25. Animations (10)
26. Google Map V2 (23)
Language of instruction: English